Turtle Cove is a condominium community located mid island on Siesta Key, a barrier island off the coast of Sarasota, Florida. Developed in the 1980’s, Turtle Cove consists of three bedroom residences starting at 1,657 square feet up to 2,250 square feet in size, featuring attached two car garages, and canal and/or Gulf views. Residents of Turtle Cove enjoy this peaceful community and the amenities provided including; access to a heated pool, community boat docks with access to Sarasota Bay, and just a short walk to Turtle Beach, a great place for outdoor enthusiasts and families to enjoy. Conveniently located to Siesta Key Village and Downtown Sarasota, Turtle Cove is just minutes from all the action and entertainment spots that Sarasota has to offer. Hunt for your piece of beachfront paradise today and make Turtle Cove your new home!
• Live on Island Time
• Developed in the 1980’s
• Direct Canal Access
• A Short Walk to the Beach
• Community Boat Docks
• Heated Swimming Pool
• Attached Garage Parking
• 1 Small Pet Permitted
• Owners May Sublease (6 months minimum, 2 times per year)
Individual Residence Features:
• Canal Front Condominium Residences
• Three Bedroom Options
• Floor Plans Range From 1,657 Square Feet up to 2,250 Square Feet
• Turtle Cove is Located at 9000 Midnight Pass Rd.
• Nestled at the Southern End of the Island
• Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Daily Conveniences Located on Siesta Key and Sarasota
• Siesta Beach, Crescent Beach, Turtle Beach
• Siesta Key Village
• Recreational Facilities
• Champion Tennis Courts and Golf Courses
• Downtown Sarasota
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Turtle Cove Condominiums For Sale
Below are all of the condominium residences currently available for sale at Turtle Cove on Siesta Key, Florida. Please contact Hunt Brothers Realty if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the properties below.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.