Cape Haze Marina Village is a community of townhomes that borders Cape Haze Marina in Englewood, Florida. Here you will find tri-level units featuring one or two car garages on the first floor, two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second floor, and the third floor houses the living space, a den or office, plus a roof top balcony that overlooks the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Marina. Cape Haze Marina Village shares amenities with the Marina which has plenty of dry and wet storage throughout, a clubhouse, and a heated pool and spa for residents to enjoy. Perfect year-round weather, tropical and lush landscaping, deep sail boat waters, and well maintained grounds all await you at Cape Haze Marina Village.
• Gated Entry – Security Cameras Outside
• Community Swimming Pool
• Under Building Parking
• Two Large Pets Allowed
Individual Residence Features:
• Marina or Intracoastal Views
• Townhouses with Under Building Private Garages
• 1,590 sq. ft. to 3,465 sq. ft.
• Two Bedrooms with Den/Office
• Roof Top Balconies
• Cape Haze Marina Village is Located at Harborside Cir. and Baypointe Dr., Englewood, Florida 34224
• Entertainment, Dining and Shopping in Downtown Venice, Sarasota, and Port Charlotte
• Charlotte County Airport & Sarasota Airport
• Gulf of Mexico Beaches
• Sorrento South Marina
• Venetian Waterway Park
• Oscar Scherer State Park
• Legacy Bike Trail
• Parks and Recreation
• World Renowned Golf Courses
• Englewood Elementary School
• L.A. Ainger Middle
• Lemon Bay High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Cape Haze Marina Village For Sale
Below are all of the properties currently available for sale at Cape Haze Marina Village in Englewood, Florida. Please contact Hunt Brothers Realty if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the properties below.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.