Coconut Bayou is located on the Northern end of Anna Maria Island in the city of Anna Maria, Florida. Developed in the early 1980’s, Coconut Bayou consists of just 15 single family homes, with most of the residences featuring three bedrooms and coastal construction design. Most of the homes are situated on deep water canals with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico or Tampa Bay. The Gulf of Mexico sugar white sands and turquoise blue waters are also a short commute away, where one can enjoy year-round water activities such as boating, swimming, kayaking, sailing, and more. Hunt for your piece of island paradise today and make Coconut Bayou your new living destination!
• Anna Maria Sub-Division
• Surrounded by Bimini Bay, Tampa Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico
• Short Commute to the Gulf of Mexico
• Boaters Paradise
• Year Round Water Activities: Swimming, Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Sailing & Exploring
Individual Residence Features:
• 15 Single Family Homes
• Majority Featuring Three Bedrooms
• Coastal Construction & Design
• New Construction Available
• Most Homes Situated on Deep Water, Wide Canals – Direct Gulf Access
• Coconut Bayou is Located on the North end of Anna Maria Island
• Anna Maria, FL 34216
• Daily Conveniences – Shopping, Entertainment, Fine Dining
• Gulf of Mexico Beaches
• St. Petersburg & Ybor City
• Downtown Bradenton
• Pine Avenue Boutique & Eateries
• Gulf Front Park
• Anna Maria Elementary School
• Martha B. King Middle School
• Manatee High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coconut Bayou Homes For Sale
Below are all of the residences available for sale at Coconut Bayou in Anna Maria. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the listed properties.
If no properties are displaying then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.