The Crescent is a luxury waterfront condominium community located just south of Stickney Point Bridge, on Siesta Key, a barrier island off the coast Sarasota, Florida. Developed in 2006, Crescent features two buildings consisting of 26 residences, ranging in size from 1,660 to 2,243 square feet. The Crescent offers a fitness room, recreation room, pool and hot tub, security, storage, under building parking, and on-site management. Conveniently located, the Crescent is just a short distance to shopping, groceries, and dining – from casual beach bars to elegant haute cuisine, and all the excitement of Siesta Key Village and Downtown Sarasota are just a few minutes drive away. Hunt for your piece of beach paradise and make Crescent condos your new home!
• Luxurious Waterfront Living Featuring Spectacular Amenities
• Developed in 2006
Individual Residence Features:
• Features Two Buildings Consisting of 26 Residences
• Floor Plans From Approximately 1,600 to 2,243 Square Feet
• Private Balconies Included With Every Residence
• Crescent is Located at 6512 Midnight Pass Road
• Situated on Crescent Beach
• Just south of Stickney Point Bridge
• Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Daily Conveniences Located on Siesta Key
• Siesta Beach, Crescent Beach, Turtle Beach
• Siesta Key Village
• Recreational Facilities
• Champion Tennis Courts and Golf Courses
• Downtown Sarasota
• Phillipi Elementary School
• Brookside Middle School
• Sarasota High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Crescent Condominiums For Sale
Below are all of the condominium residences currently available for sale at Crescent on Siesta Key, Florida. Please contact Hunt Brothers Realty if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the properties below.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.