Island Cedars is a subdivision located on the Northern end of Anna Maria Island in the city of Anna Maria, Florida. The neighborhood of Island Cedars consists of 16 single family homes ranging from two to five bedrooms and approximately 1,400 square feet up to 3,200 square feet in size. Most of the homes on Island Cedars are situated on deep boating water canals with direct access to Tampa Bay, Bimini Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico. This is truly a boaters paradise and a great place for avid fishermen. Enjoy year-round water activities such as swimming, boating, sailing, kayaking, and so much more. Hunt for your slice of island paradise and make Island Cedars your new neighborhood, or purchase an investment property and open an additional income stream with your beach rental!
• Anna Maria Sub-Division
• Surrounded by Bimini Bay, Tampa Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico
• Short Commute to the Gulf of Mexico
• Boaters Paradise
• Year Round Water Activities: Swimming, Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Sailing & Exploring
Individual Residence Features:
• 16 Single Family Homes
• Charming 1960’s Build & Design
• Majority of Homes Are Upgraded
• New Costal Construction
• Island Cedars is Located on the North End of Anna Maria Island
• Anna Maria, FL 34216
• Daily Conveniences – Shopping, Entertainment, Fine Dining
• Gulf of Mexico Beaches
• St. Petersburg & Ybor City
• Gulf Front Park
• Bimini Bay & Tampa Bay
• Key Royale Club – Golf & Tennis
• Anna Maria Elementary School
• Martha B. King Middle School
• Manatee High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Island Cedars Homes For Sale
Below are all of the residences available for sale in the Island Cedars sub-division in Anna Maria. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the listed properties.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.