Lake La Vista is a charming waterfront community of 51 single family homes within strolling and biking distance to Anna Maria Bayfront Park on Tampa Bay. Located on the North end of Anna Maria Island, Lake La Vista boasts wide open canals with only one “hump” bridge separating you from the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay. Here you can find a charming ranch home from the 1950’s or if your taste leads to something new, there are plenty of newer grand beach homes to tempt your vision of life at the beach. Anna Maria Island with its historic coastal village is sure to meet your paradise needs.
• Anna Maria Sub-Division
• Surrounded by Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico
• Short Commute to the Gulf of Mexico
• Boaters Paradise
• Year Round Water Activities: Swimming, Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Sailing & Exploring
Individual Residence Features:
• 51 Single Family Homes
• Charming 1950’s Build & Design
• Majority of Homes Are Upgraded
• New Costal Construction
• Lake La Vista is Located on the North End of Anna Maria Island
• Anna Maria, FL 34216
• Daily Conveniences – Shopping, Entertainment, Fine Dining
• Gulf of Mexico Beaches
• St. Petersburg & Ybor City
• Gulf Front Park
• Bimini Bay & Tampa Bay
• Key Royale Club – Golf & Tennis
• Anna Maria Elementary School
• Martha B. King Middle School
• Manatee High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Lake La Vista Homes For Sale
Below are all of the residences available for sale in Lake La Vista sub-division in Anna Maria. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the listed properties.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.