Lake Sarasota is a community located in Sarasota, Florida East of I-75 on Bee Ridge Road. Here you will find two distinct neighborhoods featuring mainly Florida ranch style homes built from the 1980’s until today, there is quite a mix of eras and styles to satisfy a majority of home seekers. Lake Sarasota is a family friendly community and an excellent place to raise children, seek retirement, or simply just to live in a quiet neighborhood away from the city, but still be near all the action. Conveniently located to I-75, Publix, the new University Town Center Mall, fine dining, shopping, and the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico are just 15 minutes away. Hunt for your piece of paradise at Lake Sarasota today!
• Neighborly Living for Many Stages of Life
• Newer Sections Deed Restricted
Individual Residence Features:
• Features Approximately 1,500 Single-Family Residences
• Development of Homes Began in the 1980’s and Continued into the 2000’s
• Floor Plans Range from under 1,000 to Approximately 2,000 Square Feet
• On Bee Ridge Road, East of I-75
• Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Daily Conveniences Located on Bee Ridge Road
• Siesta Key
• Westfield Southgate Mall
• Urfer Family Park
• Easy access to Downtown Sarasota
• Lakeview Elementary
• Sarasota Middle
• Sarasota High
Lake Sarasota Homes For Sale
Below are all of the homes currently available for sale in Lake Sarasota in Sarasota, Florida. Please contact Hunt Brothers Realty if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the properties below.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.