Sorrento Shores is a deed restricted, waterside neighborhood located in Osprey, Florida. A series of intricate saltwater canals weave their way from the bay to the shores of Sorrento, allowing boat lovers direct access to the Gulf of Mexico. Here you will find approximately 235 residences ranging from large manor homes, villas, and cottages. Most of the homes sit on the canal or bay and have private docks. You also have the option of renting or buying a slip in the Sorrento South Marina just a few minutes away. Take advantage of the year-round perfect weather and enjoy swimming, golfing, boating, fishing, sailing, and so much more that the beautiful city of Osprey has to offer. Hunt for your piece of paradise today at Sorrento Shores!
• Deed Restricted
• Waterfront Community
• 11 Boat Slips – Accommodates up to 26 Foot Boat
• No Fixed Bridges – Sailboats Welcome!
Individual Residence Features:
• Approximately 235 Residences
• Construction from 1950’s to Present
• Large Manor Homes
• Villas and Cottages
• Private Docks on Deep Water Canals
• Open Floor Plans with Large Square Footage
• Sorrento Shores is located East of Tamiami Trail and West of State Road 681 Osprey, Florida 3475
• Entertainment, Dining and Shopping in Downtown Venice, Sarasota, and Port Charlotte
• Charlotte County Airport & Sarasota/Manatee Airport
• Gulf of Mexico Beaches
• Sorrento South Marina
• Venetian Waterway Park
• Oscar Scherer State Park
• Legacy Bike Trail
• Parks and Recreation
• World Renowned Golf Courses
• Laurel Nokomis Elementary School
• Laurel Nokomis Middle School
• Venice Senior High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Sorrento Shores Properties For Sale
Below are all of the properties currently available for sale at Sorrento Shores in Nokomis, Florida. Please contact Hunt Brothers Realty if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the properties below.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.