Wells Terrace is a coastal community of 37 homes developed in the mid-1950’s. With a mixture of vintage Florida beach cottages and multi-level, multi-million dollar homes, Anna Maria is the perfect Island getaway! Looking for an investment property, this is the place to start, with liberal rental policies in place you can rent out your single family home. The majority of homes in Wells Terrace are situated on the sandy beach or the intercoastal waterway. Boating and fishing are just outside your back door and you are just North of Pine Avenue with cool shops and fine dining! Hunt for your place in the sunshine in Wells Terrace.
• Anna Maria Sub-Division
• Short Walk to the Gulf of Mexico
• Year Round Water Activities: Swimming, Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Snorkeling, & Sailing
Individual Residence Features:
• 37 Single Family Homes
• Developed in the 1950’s
• Vintage Florida Beach Cottages
• Multi-Level Million Dollar Homes
• Beach or Intracoastal Waterway Views
• Wells Bay Harbor is Located at the North End of Anna Maria Island
• Anna Maria, FL 34216
• Daily Conveniences – Shopping, Entertainment, Fine Dining
• Gulf of Mexico Beaches
• St. Petersburg & Ybor City
• Gulf Front Park
• Bimini Bay & Tampa Bay
• Key Royale Club – Golf & Tennis
• Anna Maria Elementary School
• Martha B. King Middle School
• Manatee High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Wells Terrace Homes For Sale
Below are all of the residences available for sale in the Wells Terrace sub-division in Anna Maria. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the listed properties.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.