Bay Harbor is a community located on the northern end of Anna Maria Island in Anna Maria, Florida. Here one can find 31 single family homes ranging in styles from vintage beach cottages to Florida Bungalows, as well as new coastal construction. Surrounded by Bimini Bay on one side and Tampa Bay on the other, Bay Harbor sub-division is a boaters paradise. Select from direct waterfront homes with deep water or canal boat docks, giving you instant access to the beautiful Gulf waters. Deep water fishing is also accessible within minutes as well as the sugar white sands and turquoise waters of the beaches on Anna Maria Island. Close to famous Pine Avenue, which is known for its charming boutiques and great local eateries, as well as the Anna Maria City Pier and Galati Marina. Come live in paradise and Hunt for your slice of paradise at Bay Harbor!
• Anna Maria Sub-Division
• Surrounded by Bimini Bay and Tampa Bay
• Short Boating Commute to Gulf of Mexico
• Boaters Paradise
• Year Round Water Activities: Swimming, Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Sailing & Exploring
Individual Residence Features:
• Single Family Homes
• Bayside Duplexes
• Beach Cottages
• Brand New Modern Coastal Construction
• Bay Harbor is Located on S. Bay Blvd.
• Anna Maria, FL 34216
• Mid-Island on Anna Maria Island
• Daily Conveniences – Shopping, Entertainment, Fine Dining
• Gulf of Mexico Beaches
• St. Petersburg & Ybor City
• Downtown Bradenton
• Pine Avenue Boutique & Eateries
• Gulf Front Park
• Anna Maria Elementary School
• Martha B. King Middle School
• Manatee High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Bay Harbor Homes For Sale
Below are all of the residences available for sale at Bay Harbor Sub-Division in Anna Maria. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the listed properties.
If no properties are displaying, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.