$442+ Million in Volume | 1,132+ Closed Transactions | Est. in 2012
Technology has Changed How We Sell Real Estate.
The formula for successfully selling Real Estate is fairly simple. Prepare, Price, Present. Present your product at a price a buyer finds valuable. Then, the key, the most important part, Exposure. Reach the widest audience of potential buyers all over the world that may be interested in your property.
As an educated seller, you must hire a brokerage that is up to date on today’s marketing and technology trends.
Many sellers, want to try to sell for sale by owner (FSBO) in an attempt to save paying commissions. That is not the place to save money.
You may be asking yourself, what does a listing agent actually do to sell a house? There is much more that goes into selling a home in today’s market beyond loading your listing on the MLS, and it takes a lot of preparation, hard work, experience, and money.
Here’s an idea of the tools you need. First buyers look at pictures, then if interested they read the copy, then they look at data. The listing content and copy are vital to a successful sale. This is especially true with over 90% of buyers starting their home search online. You need professional high-quality HD pictures, a virtual tour, a showing scheduling system, marketing materials, signage, mobile-friendly website, landing pages, systems and procedures for lead follow up, FB for business, Google Ad words accounts for digital advertising, accurate statistics, descriptions, tax information, homeowners association documents, contracts and forms and much, much more.
Before you attempt to sell your home on your own, investing your energy, your time and your money in signage and FSBO websites here are a few things to consider:
- Selling a property involves fielding calls from potential buyers and Realtors. They will have questions will you have the answers?
- How many weekends are you going to be hosting open houses? That will get old, quickly.
- Will the prospective buyers that view your home be pre-qualified to purchase?
- From a safety perspective, who are the people asking to have access to your home?
- Is it possible criminals visit open houses to case a home for good inventory?
- Are you knowledgeable on Real Estate specific rules and laws? What do you need to disclose to the buyer?
- Do you have reputable attorneys, inspectors, contractors, surveyors, and mortgage brokers/bankers that will assist you?
- Have you taken any courses on negotiation?
Just those few questions are overwhelming, and there are more.
Realtors are trained and licensed professionals who are educated on the process of selling property. Do not wait until you are frustrated trying to sell on your own, have wasted precious selling time, and of course, your money.
Contact us for a free consultation and let us show you how we Sell real estate.
The National Association of Realtors has produced a short one-minute video showing the steps involved in selling or buying a home.