Hidden Oaks is a deed restricted community located in Sarasota, Florida. Here you will find 100 custom built residences on oversized parcels with lush, tropical landscaping throughout, giving homes here extra privacy with all of the wooded areas. Set among the mature oak trees a variety of native Florida birds make their homes, it is a common occurrence to see eagles, owls, and ospreys circling the skies above Hidden Oaks. Each home is custom built offering an array of designs and architectural styles giving the community its unique vibe and breaking apart from “cookie cutter” community molds. Residents here can enjoy two regulation tennis courts and privately owned and maintained roads. Hidden Oaks is conveniently located to major shopping, entertainment, and fine dining, as well as great schools, I-75, and the beautiful Gulf Beaches.
• Stately Homes within a Natural Haven
• Deed Restricted
• Two Regulation Tennis Courts
• Mature Oak Trees and Landscaping
Individual Residence Features:
• Features 100 Custom Built Single-Family Homes
• Majority of Homes Built in the 1980’s
• Floor Plans from Approximately 2,300 to 4,000 Square Feet
• Oversized Wooded Parcels of One Acre+
• On Bahia Vista Street, Adjacent to Honore Road
• Between Fruitville Road and Bee Ridge Road
• Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Daily Conveniences
• Easy Access to Downtown Sarasota
• Convenient to Beautiful Gulf Beaches
• Westfield Southgate Mall
• Urfer Family Park
• Fruitville Elementary School
• McIntosh Middle School
• Sarasota High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Hidden Oaks Homes For Sale
Below are all of the properties available for sale in Hidden Oaks. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the listed properties.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.