The Inlets is a condominium community nestled on the southern end of Siesta Key, a barrier island off the coast of Sarasota, Florida. The Inlets overlook Sarasota Bay and feature condominium residences ranging in size from 922 square feet up to 1,122 square feet. Residents of The Inlets have access to a private boat dock with direct canal access that feeds into Sarasota Bay and further on to the Gulf of Mexico. Residents also have access to a heated community pool, picnic areas, and building elevators, and are surrounded by paradise and lush tropical landscaping. The Inlets are also conveniently located to Siesta Key Village and Downtown Sarasota, in just a few minutes you can be near all of the action and entertainment spots that Sarasota has to offer. Hunt for your piece of waterfront paradise today and make The Inlets your new home!
• Direct Canal Access
• Private Boat Dock
• Heated Swimming Pool
• Picnic Areas
• Lush and Tropical Landscaping
• 1 Small Pet Permitted
• Owners May Sublease (1 month minimum, 12 times per year)
Individual Residence Features:
• Overlooks Little Sarasota Bay
• Floor Plans Range From 922 to 1,122 Square Feet
• The Inlets are Located at 9200 Midnight Pass Rd.
• Nestled on the Southern end of the Island
• Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, Daily Conveniences Located on Siesta Key and Sarasota
• Siesta Beach, Crescent Beach, Turtle Beach
• Siesta Key Village
• Recreational Facilities
• Champion Tennis Courts and Golf Courses
• Downtown Sarasota
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Condominiums For Sale
Below are all of the condominium residences currently available for sale at The Inlets on Siesta Key, Florida. Please contact Hunt Brothers Realty if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the properties below.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.