Lacios is a subdivision located on the Northern end of Anna Maria Island in the city of Anna Maria, Florida. Lacios features 34 single family homes ranging from three to five bedrooms, and approximately 2,100 square feet up to 3,200+ square feet, with tropically landscaped lots and private pools with boat docks. Homes at Lacios are situated on deep water canals with direct access to the Intracoastal and the Gulf of Mexico. Lacios is truly a boaters paradise and a great place for fishing, swimming, snorkeling, and just living the salt life. The sugar white sands and turquoise blue waters of the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico await and are just a short commute from your front door.
• Anna Maria Sub-Division
• Surrounded by Bimini Bay, Tampa Bay, and Gulf of Mexico
• Short Commute to Gulf of Mexico
• Boaters Paradise
• Year Round Water Activities: Swimming, Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Sailing & Exploring
Individual Residence Features:
• 16 Single Family Homes
• Charming 1960’s Build & Design
• Majority of Homes Are Upgraded
• New Coastal Construction
• Lacios is Located on the North End of Anna Maria Island
• Anna Maria, FL 34216
• Daily Conveniences – Shopping, Entertainment, Fine Dining
• Gulf of Mexico Beaches
• St. Petersburg & Ybor City
• Gulf Front Park
• Bimini Bay & Tampa Bay
• Key Royale Club – Golf & Tennis
• Anna Maria Elementary School
• Martha B. King Middle School
• Manatee High School
*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Lacios Homes For Sale
Below are all of the residences available for sale in Lacios sub-division in Anna Maria. Please contact me if you would like to schedule a tour of any of the listed properties.
If no properties are shown below, then none are currently available for sale. If you would like to be put on a mailing list to be notified of new listings in this particular community please send us an e-mail or give us a call.